BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

CONFESSIONS OF AN AMATUER BLOGGER

Dear Blog,

My sincere apologies, I haven’t been good to you. Sorry I did not keep in touch. Its been so long that i even visited you. I really do not even have a concrete reason to explain myself! There were so many issues that i strongly felt about and wanted to tell you but it stopped just there. And then there were days when I was ashamed of myself for not knowing what to write. From the last time I visited you, till now so many things have happened. The age old ayodhya verdict has been delivered. Yes you heard it right! Ayodhya verdict it is, After months of dilly dallying, Thalaivar’s magnum opus enthiran released and whatte day that was!, The Presidential couple danced to a marathi folk number, M.S Dhoni is no longer single, And I have got a job and an interesting one at that. Thinking of it, change seems to be the only constant in our lives of variables. I am sure your counterparts would boast of how people write to them almost on a daily basis or should I say an hourly basis?! But i am sure you wouldn’t want trivial details of how and why I zeroed in on those red polka dots socks or of why the girls go week in their knees over Robert Pattinson (that dude sheesh!!) or of whats happening in my life 24/7. I am sure you respect my space as much as I do of yours. And here I am not taking you for granted I am just reiterating that I do not want to defeat the very purpose of writing to you. Sometimes I wonder why the fervour that I had during the initial stages when I started writing to you is now slowly fading. Maybe the answer is, I am being lazy!. Hmm anyways, I am not going to promise that I will visit you or that I will write to you on a regular basis. But I am just happy that I actually wrote to you at present. Or should I rephrase it as guilt free:P .

Auf Wiedersehen

0 comments: